The A4 Dry Wipe, Magnetic Wedge Jotter Whiteboard pack is a great learning aid and toy for use both in and outside of the home.
Light in weight, this dry wipe whiteboard is extremely portable, making it the perfect form of entertainment on long journeys, when visiting grandma or whilst away on holiday.
This A4 whiteboard is ideal for:
- pre-school children / EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) for practising their pen control, forming recognisable letters and number formation, rhyming, mark making, rubbing off and imaginative play
- younger children / KS1 & KS2 (Key Stages 1 & 2) for literacy activities including phonics, blending, writing CVC words, spellings and handwriting practise. Also ideal for maths activities such as learning times table, working out calculations or can be used to draw shapes, templates, copy pictures or creative play namely scenarios such as playing schools or role playing.
Manufactured in the UK by an established British company. With a reputation for quality, Wedge Whiteboards have been withstanding the wear and tear from little hands in home, childcare settings and schools for over three decades.
- Available in Red, Blue, Yellow or Pink
- The set comes with 1 x magnetic whiteboard, 250 Geometric Magnetic Foam Pattern Blocks, Shapes, 4 dry-wipe pens and a magnetic board rubber.
- The Magnetic Pattern blocks contains 50 x Equilateral Triangles, 25 x Squares, 50 x Isosceles Trapezoids, 25 x Regular Hexagons, 50 x Parallelograms, 50 x Rhombi (Diamonds)
- Ideal for teaching Symmetry, Proportions, Problem Solving, Fractions, Tessellation
- Whiteboard Area: Height 32cm Width 22cm
- Magnetic – can be used with magnetic letters, numbers and pattern blocks
- Dry Wipe – can be used with dry wipe pens, wipes clean easily. Saves paper.
- Made of ABS plastic – solid and sturdy, has strong edges and corners
- Conforms to EN71 Toy Safety Standards
- Integrated flip out legs and anti-slip rubber feet, can be angled on a desk in either landscape or portrait position. Folds flat for easy storage.
- Hanging points – can be wall mounted either horizontally or vertically so can be used as ‘mummy’s board’ for lists